Tee Off Cocktail Party
Cocktail Party Sponsor: Swisher International
Plan to join us at a striking home in
Includes: Passed hors d’oeuvres, open bar (special thanks to ZD Wines of Napa Valley for their generous support), celebrity guests, live & silent auctions, valet parking
So far, the live & silent auctions for 2016 will include the following:
- Dominican Republic Family/Friends Vacation – Luxurious getaway. Five nights at BlueJackTar in Playa Dorado, Puerto Plata. Two condos will be available for bidding. Spectacular views. One 4-bedroom penthouse and one 3-bedroom penthouse. Each with at least 4 bathrooms. Housekeeping included.
- John Hardy Fine Jewelry – Large classic chain bracelet & earrings in sterling silver with pave diamonds.
- Putting lesson & lunch with PGA TOUR Professional, Russell Knox.
- North Carolina Mountain Home Vacation – Spend a week at a beautiful mountain home in the Wolf Laurel Resort of Mars Hill. 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. 35 minutes to Asheville, access to golf and dining at the club, and access to the Appalachian Trail.
- Wine Dinner – Gourmet dinner for 10 with wine pairings. Prepared by Chef Michael Ayres (Sawgrass Country Club) and served at your home. An evening to surely impress!
- Local Yacht Cruise – 3-hour cruise with up to 15 friends aboard the historic 53-foot Huckins yacht, Casa Mia. Heavy hors d’oeuvres and open bar.
- ‘Her Name is Hope’ bronze sculpture by Rosalind Cook.
You can also bid on a Foreverhope pink gold diamond pendant from Underwood’s, a stunning mirror from Luxury for Less, a rear seat installed on golf cart from Ponte Vedra Golf Carts, training and health assessment by Randy Woodrum, one round for 4 and two lessons at Sawgrass Country Club, one round for 4 at TPC Sawgrass – Valley Course, or an oil painting of pet by Virginia Meadows.
Not to mention packages and goodies from many local favorites – Sawgrass Marriott, Hilton Garden Inn, John Craig Clothier, Lemon Twist, Luxury for Less, J McLaughlin, Marcia’s Place, Amelia’s Toffee, Chao Framing, Pure Barre, Metro Diner, Laura Lively pearl necklace, Mon Amie Boutique, oil on canvas by Bart Dodge Wolson, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, Love Too Par, Eleven South, Mezza, Bonefish Grill, Pusser’s, Poppy’s Italiano, Sharky’s, Beach Diner, Zoes, RPM Automotive, Two Women and a Shovel, Ellie Bing, Liliana’s Hair Studio, Gregory Paul’s, Proctor Ace, New York Butcher Shoppe, A Way of Life Acupuncture, Luxury for Less, Village Arts Framing, Carla Shoes & Accessories, Adventure Landing, Delta touch free and Moen kitchen faucet fixtures, and more.
Be sure to attend the John Hardy Trunk Show on Thursday, November 17, 2016. Not only can you get a jump on your holiday shopping, but 10% of the proceeds from all sales at the John Hardy Trunk Show are donated to The Pink Ribbon Golf Classic. You can also Stroll The Shoppes of Ponte Vedra on November 17th, as J. McLaughlin, JJ’s Liberty Bistro and Artsy Abode Boutique are also donating a portion of their proceeds on that day to the Pink Ribbon Golf Classic.
To download a ticket request form and pay by check, CLICK HERE.
To purchase tickets on-line and pay with a credit card, CLICK HERE.