TEE OFF COCKTAIL PARTY
DATE SET FOR 2014!
Tee Off Cocktail Party
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
*****additional details coming soon*****
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2013
SOLD OUT in 2013 –
Includes: Passed hors d’oeuvres, open bar, celebrity guests, live & silent auctions, valet parking
Live & silent auction items included the following and more:
- Yacht cruise for four to six people. It includes a 2-night stay (Friday to Sunday) and 1 day of fishing or 1 day of cruising. Yacht will depart from Palm Beach, Florida or Nassau, Bahamas.
- Casa Suenos in Manzanillo, Mexico. 5 couples, 7 days, incomparable memories for a great cause at an exclusive 10,000 square foot estate home on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Marco Bicego 18k yellow gold amethyst & quartz Jaipur earrings.
- 2013 President’s Cup flag autographed by members of the United States team.
- Golf lesson for 1 hour with Jim Furyk.
- A bronze sculpture by Rosalind Cook, a very successful artist from Tulsa, OK. The simplicity of the Hope sculpture (12”Hx3”Wx3”D) enfolds several aspects with purpose.
- The Greenbrier package with hotel, breakfast, and golf for two couples.
- Catered cocktail party for 40.
- Sawgrass package with hotel, golf and spa treatment.
- Hilton Garden Inn package.
- Hosted luncheon and bridge.
- Holiday cookie decorating party.
- Artwork by Phyllis Bachand and Cheryl Connelly.
- Wine package.
- Cigar package.
- Health, beauty and fitness packages as well as local services.
- Products and gift certificates from local establishments and restaurants.
Raffle tickets were also available for purchase.
The winning tickets were drawn at the Multi-Designer Trunk Show on the evening of Wednesday, November 14, 2013. For details regarding our annual raffle and the Official Rules for the 2013 Drawing, CLICK HERE.
please contact us given the information provided at the bottom of this page or