Tee Off Cocktail Party
Cocktail Party Sponsor: Swisher International
Plan to join us at a striking home in
Includes: Passed hors d’oeuvres, open bar, celebrity guests, live & silent auctions, valet parking
So far, the live & silent auctions for 2016 will include the following:
- Dominican Republic Family/Friends Vacation – Luxurious getaway. Five nights at BlueJackTar in Playa Dorado, Puerto Plata. Two condos will be available for bidding. One 4-bedroom penthouse and one 3-bedroom penthouse. Housekeeping included.
- John Hardy Fine Jewelry – Large classic chain bracelet & earrings in sterling silver with pave diamonds.
- Putting lesson with PGA TOUR Professional, Russell Knox.
- North Carolina Mountain Home Vacation – Spend a week at a beautiful mountain home in the Wolf Laurel Resort of Mars Hill. 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. 30 minutes to Asheville, access to golf and dining at the club, and access to the Appalachian Trail.
- ‘Her Name is Hope’ bronze sculpture by Rosalind Cook.
- Wine Dinner – Gourmet dinner with wine pairings for 10 guests. Prepared and served at your home. An evening to surely impress!
- Local Yacht Cruise – 3-hour cruise with up to 15 friends aboard the historic 53-foot Huckins yacht, Casa Mia. Heavy hors d’oeuvres and open bar.
Packages and goodies from many local favorites – Sawgrass Marriott, Hilton Garden Inn, John Craig Clothier, J McLaughlin, Marcia’s Place, Pure Barre, Metro Diner, Laura Lively pearl necklace, oil on canvas by Bart Dodge Wolson, Lemon Twist, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, Love Too Par, Eleven South, Mezza, Bonefish Grill, Ruth’s Chris, Pusser’s, Poppy’s Italiano, Sharky’s, Beach Diner, Zoes, RPM Automotive, Two Women and a Shovel, Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery, Liliana’s Hair Studio, Gregory Paul’s, Proctor Ace, New York Butcher Shoppe, Party Planet, A Way of Life Acupuncture, Luxury for Less, Village Arts Framing, Chao Framing, Carla Shoes & Accessories, Adventure Landing, Delta and Moen faucet fixtures, and more.
Be sure to attend the John Hardy Trunk Show on Thursday, November 17, 2016. Not only can you get a jump on your holiday shopping, but 10% of the proceeds from all sales at the John Hardy Trunk Show are donated to The Pink Ribbon Golf Classic.
To download a ticket request form and pay by check, CLICK HERE.
To purchase tickets on-line and pay with a credit card, CLICK HERE.