TEE OFF COCKTAIL PARTY
SOLD OUT –
Includes: Passed hors d’oeuvres, open bar, celebrity guests, live & silent auctions, valet parking
Live & silent auction items include the following and more:
- Yacht cruise for four to six people. It includes a 2-night stay (Friday to Sunday) and 1 day of fishing or 1 day of cruising. Yacht will depart from Palm Beach, Florida or Nassau, Bahamas.
- Casa Suenos in Manzanillo, Mexico. 5 couples, 7 days, incomparable memories for a great cause at an exclusive 10,000 square foot estate home on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Marco Bicego 18k yellow gold amethyst & quartz Jaipur earrings.
- 2013 President’s Cup flag autographed by members of the United States team.
- Golf lesson for 1 hour with Jim Furyk.
- A bronze sculpture by Rosalind Cook, a very successful artist from Tulsa, OK. The simplicity of the Hope sculpture (12”Hx3”Wx3”D) enfolds several aspects with purpose.
- The Greenbrier package with hotel, breakfast, and golf for two couples.
- Catered cocktail party for 40.
- Sawgrass package with hotel, golf and spa treatment.
- Hilton Garden Inn package.
- Hosted luncheon and bridge.
- Holiday cookie decorating party.
- Artwork by Phyllis Bachand and Cheryl Connelly.
- Wine package.
- Cigar package.
- Health, beauty and fitness packages as well as local services.
- Products and gift certificates from local establishments and restaurants.
Raffle tickets will also be available for purchase.
The winning tickets will be drawn at the Multi-Designer Trunk Show on the evening of Wednesday, November 14, 2013. You need not be present to win. For details regarding our annual raffle and the Official Rules for the 2013 Drawing, CLICK HERE.