TEE OFF COCKTAIL PARTY
Cocktail Party Sponsor: Swisher International, Inc.
This year the Tee Off Cocktail Party will be hosted by Peter Ghiloni, President of Swisher,
& his wife, Joanne at their distinctive Marsh Landing home. The Ghilonis’ generous donation is dedicated to a young relative, Lindsay, bravely waging her fight against breast cancer.
Plan to join us on
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Includes: Passed hors d’oeuvres, open bar, celebrity guests, live & silent auctions, valet parking
Do plan to buy your tickets early. This event sold out in 2013.
We are truly fortunate to, once again, have a Hope bronze sculpture by Rosalind Cook (click here to learn more about the artist) as part of our live auction. The photos (seen above right) do not adequately capture the beauty and emotion of this piece. Measuring 12”H x 3”W x 3”D, it enfolds several aspects. She has no hair or breasts to define her. Rather her inner strength and dignity define who she is as a woman.
Additional auction items include the following and much, much more:
- A house for a week in Mars Hill, North Carolina (Wolf Laurel Resort) (see photos above right for a glimpse of the area in spring, summer, fall, and winter).
- A catered cocktail party for 40 at an oceanfront home. (How about a Derby Day Party with mint juleps? Not your cup of tea. Many other days to choose from.)
- A yacht cruise on the St. Johns.
- Golf lesson for 1 hour with Jim Furyk. Get a glimpse of his secret for success.
- The Greenbrier package with hotel, breakfast, and golf for two couples. West Virginia is a beautiful part of the country and The Greenbrier is a spectacular resort with many activities, spa and casino.
- David Yurman jewelry – 1) A cable classics bracelet with pave diamonds and hinge opening, 2) Crossover hoop earrings with gold – both are classic ‘go to’ pieces.
- Tickets to the practice rounds of the Masters.
- Fine & fun dining packages for Ponte Vedra Beach, Atlantic Beach, Avondale & more.
- Boutique shopping packages.
- Health, beauty and fitness packages as well as local services.
- Products and gift certificates from many local establishments.
Check back for additional details regarding items to be auctioned and be sure to attend the David Yurman Trunk Show on Thursday, November 13, 2014. Not only can you get a jump on your holiday shopping, but 10% of the proceeds from all sales at the David Yurman Trunk Show are donated to The Pink Ribbon Golf Classic.
To download a ticket request form and pay by check, CLICK HERE.
To purchase tickets on-line and pay with a credit card, CLICK HERE.