Tee Off Cocktail Party
Cocktail Party Sponsor: Swisher International
Hosted by: Peter Ghiloni, President of Swisher, & his wife, Joanne
Plan to join us at a striking home in
Includes: Passed hors d’oeuvres, open bar, celebrity guests, live & silent auctions, valet parking
The live & silent auctions had some great items in 2015 that included the following:
- Yacht Getaway – 3 days and 2 nights aboard a 61-foot Viking Sport Fisherman Yacht.
- Putting Lesson with Fred Funk.
- ‘For The Girls’ Painting by Thomas Arvid.
- Tropical Escape – Five relaxing nights at a Blue JackTar condo (two bedroom, two full baths) in Playa Dorada, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Airfare for four included in the package.
- Local Yacht Cruise – 3-hour cruise with up to 15 friends aboard the historic 53-foot Huckins yacht, Casa Mia. Heavy hors d’oeuvres and open bar.
- Roberto Coin Primavera bracelets (18kt. yellow, white and rose gold).
- ‘Her Name is Hope’ bronze sculpture by Rosalind Cook.
- Quail hunting in Naylor, Georgia for up to four people.
- 20-seat suite for a 2016 Jacksonville Suns game.
- Getaway to The Greenbrier in West Virginia.
- Rose gold ribbon necklace with Forevermark diamond.
- Billy Horschel’s 2014 golf bag, glove, TOUR Championship flag – all autographed.
- Fine wines – 1982 Chateau La Mission Haute-Brion, 1982 Chateau Margaux, 1990 Chateau Latour, 1997 Chateau Lafite Rothschild and more.
Packages and goodies from all the local favorites – Hilton Garden Inn, Sawgrass Marriott, Marcia’s Place, Ellie Bing, Lemon Twist, Linda Cunningham, Ponte Vedra Golf Carts, TPC Sawgrass Valley Course, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, North Guana Outpost, Healing Hands, Love Too Par, Mineral City, Eleven South, Mezza, Medure, Bonefish Grill, Ruth’s Chris, Pusser’s, Poppy’s Italiano, Sharky’s, Beach Diner, Zoes, RPM Automotive, Two Women and a Shovel, Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery, Home Care Assistance, Liliana’s Hair Studio, Gregory Paul’s, Proctor Ace, New York Butcher Shoppe, Party Planet, A Way of Life Acupuncture, Luxury for Less, Mrs. Howard, Village Arts Framing, Chao Framing, Portrait sessions by Cason Photography, Anita’s Garden Shop, Carla Shoes & Accessories, oil painting by Virginia Meadows, and more.
Be sure to attend the John Hardy Trunk Show on Thursday, November 17, 2016. Not only can you get a jump on your holiday shopping, but 10% of the proceeds from all sales at the John Hardy Trunk Show are donated to The Pink Ribbon Golf Classic.